Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All my heroes are weirdos?



I have a tendency to idolize certain people only to find out later that they are, well hmmm weirdos! Where do these people come from you ask? All walks of life, i answer. I'm thinking i may have to build a protective barrier around myself and carry it where ever i go! It's doable. Plus, it keeps out the germs!! Thats important! So, don't forget to wash your hands at least 1 minute lots ot times a day!! Anyway, i'm thinking something like this: It's called a Yurt!



A Yurt is a portable, felt-covered, wood lattice-framed dwelling structure used by nomads in the steppes of Central Asia.



Of course, i am not sure i can carry it around, i believe it's meant to be stationary. Right? Should i build it and decorate it myself or should i call in an interior decorator? Gosh, lots to think about...YURT!! It's the only way to keep the weirdos out!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus