Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's time to change, time to rearrange!!





Well folks time is drawing near!! Global juice feast 2008! I will be participating in the juice feast starting March 1, 2008. It is rather daunting right now to me because i do not know what to expect. Unfortunately, i am unable to juice feast for the full 92 days because of religious holidays but i will definitely do it for about 30-40 days. I think i am going to start a new blog just to document my feast. Not sure yet though about that. I may just document it all here. So, here are a few blogs that i've been following. Some are deep into their juice feast and others just started....Matt Monarch is just inspiring in his own way! His blog is very interesting!

Melissa

Inspiration Life


Matt Monarch


I will be blogging about the juice feast as it comes closer to the time to start! It's definitely an exciting prospect in my life. A chance to start a new! Spiritually, emotionally, physically..its all there!

I will keep you posted!!
blog comments powered by Disqus