Monday, January 21, 2008

I AM CHUNKY!!!!






So, i am chunky. I admit it. There's lots to do to become unchunky! I was actually called "chunky". After much thought, i decided i actually like that word. Much better than chubby, fat, obese, plump!

So, here are 2 chunky definitions that i like:

1. chunky (adj.)- to describe someone as a bit on the plump side; slighty tubby

yo she's chunky*

2. chunky: nice, phat, hott, cool, etc.

yo dat shit's chunky*

Either way its a cool word. My favorite definition has to be this:

3. chunky but spunky: chunky but spunky also refers to a slightly overweight person; in this case, spunky is used to reflect the charm or personality of the person.

Kirstie Alley is chunky but funky in appearance, and chunky but spunky in personality. She's really appealing.

Don't get me wrong, i do not intend to remain chunky but spunky! Or chunky or spunky! I'd rather be funky! Ya know, after a while these words kinda look funny to me!
blog comments powered by Disqus