Monday, January 21, 2008

Food cravings and the Green Smoothie!







Well, its happening! At first they came on slowly and insipidly without me really noticing. A thought here, a taste there. A conversation about it would only make it worse. Slowly, it started happening more and more until....without warning i started the food cravings. It's strong now! Bagels, smoked salmon, Russ & daughters homemade cream cheese! Chocolate babka. Oh with just a hint of cinnamon. The list goes on and on. With all thats available to read and look at on the internet it is increasingly easier, with the push of a button to have all of the delicacies delivered right to your front door. Just need that trusty credit card and a bit of imagination. See, i need that green smoothie to act like and satisfy me just like a big puffy warm bagel would. I have to find the right balance of sweetness and greens plus of course flax to infiltrate my taste buds. Make me dance with joy at the sheer genious of the smoothie. Think to myself: woah, that is awesome! You see, food has been on my mind a lot lately! Mostly because i don't really eat too much. So, instead of eating, i think. I want to be raw at least 80% of the time. It's just that babka, its calling me almost every day now!!! :O)
So, check out these pictures! Which one would you choose for breakfast? Should be a no brainer right...GREEN SMOOTHIE!!! Without a doubt. They actually are quite tasty and satisfying. Try it. I shall post recipes later on this week...
blog comments powered by Disqus