Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Running for my life!







Well, today is the day i started exercising! I simply cannot tell you the joy and elation i feel. The runners high is not a myth. Its real, i am here to tell you that! So, i started out walking 1/4 of a mile. I then proceeded to run, slow...very slow but i completed 2 miles in 25.50. Thats slow i know. But, as i progress my times will drop. I am not looking any further than 2-3 miles a day. If i can maintain that i will be very happy.

So, i have to thank a few people. First and foremost is my dear sister Sue. She always encourages me and gently suggests i get out there. Ditto for my mom. Also, Liz. What can i say! She gives me advice. Whether i follow it is up to me. So, i followed her advice this time. Thanks Liz!

I'm smiling inside!
blog comments powered by Disqus