Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Floating like a feathery lovelyness!!!!

“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels"



There is something so soothing and immediate about watching the snow fall. It sort of fits in with the way i feel. Light, airy, healthy, vibrant and happy. So, today when the snow started and the air was brisk and tingly, i felt like the sky was opening up with such a purity that it made me smile. Then later, when i peeked outside i saw something quite wonderful. The snow had incresed in intensity but that wasn't it. I saw what looked like big fluffy feathers falling slowly to the ground. The flakes were big! They were so white and clean. Again, it made me happy to witness such a miracle.

My only real concern is i will probably not be able go out on a run tomorrow. While that doesn't make me sad, it frustrates me because running is quite frankly, a very enjoyable thing to do. It is hard, living in the city and dealing with inclement weather. So, i think tomorrow is a catch up day for me. Just lots of stuff to do around the house...but then i think...hmmm, maybe i will go outside to look for the prettiest, lightest, purest snowflake. I think i can find it for sure...
blog comments powered by Disqus