Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you my friends!!!!!!


No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~Eleanor Roosevelt.



I've been doing a lot of reading of blogs lately! Wonderful, informative, inspiring blogs! I've made many friends and even had my blog posted on another blog which brought a lot of people here. WOW! Thanks, Keiko!

As, i've been reading and learning i realized that i am not very evolved in the raw food community. I don't know all the latest recipes for smoothies and green juice. I haven't attempted making cookies or almond bars yet. My salads pretty much consist of the same few items! Sure, i have chia seeds and hemp seeds. I have raw cacao and all kinds of raw nuts. I have goji berries...I make a killer raw chocolate pudding!!! I take vitamineral green religiously plus some MSM. But, i know there's more. I don't even grow my own sprouts and settle for alfalfa. I make my own version of raw cereal in the morning but thats as far as i've gotten!

So, i want to take the next step in eating raw! I want to learn and prepare interesting dishes so that i feel tempted to eat and enjoy! I want to massage my salads before i eat it so that my energy and love comes through in how it tastes and feels in my mouth.

I love my new friends so much! I have never met a group of people who are so eager to help, loveable and beautiful inside and out plus you are never judged if lets say you eat 80/20 instead of 100%. Your minds are fresh and your hearts are pure!

March 1st i will start my first juice feast ever! I am looking forward to this time in my life as a time of renewal and love. Feeling clean and healthy and i would like to document some of the feast here. But, most of all right now i want to thank everybody for supporting me and this blog. I love you guys a lot!!! You all know who you are!!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus