Friday, February 29, 2008

My Crazy Sexy Life.....

"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie."

-- William Shakespeare







At least i think i'm hip!

So, the wonderful Kris Carr has added a wonderful forum to her arsenal. It's all about love and friends and life and canser and not having canser and did i mention love? It's all there, in black and white and color! Kris just has a way of making everything seem like a rainbow. Right after a summer rain. You all know what i mean. The kind of rainbow that takes your breathe away and makes you say "WOW".

There's so much to do and read and look at over at Crazy Sexy Life. It's kind of hard to describe! You just have to be there i guess. I highly recommend you checking it out!

So, here's the deal. If you are a lover of life and want to have fun, leave me a comment as to why you feel that way! Tell me something fun about youself. It can be almost anything OK? Leave me your email address and i will send you an invite. It's that simple folks.

Computer $1000
High speed modem $350
Computer desk $200
Mouse $20
Crazy sexy life PRICELESS
blog comments powered by Disqus