Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The queen of selective writing....

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”




I was all ready to post about something totally different, but the events of today has made me change my mind. At the risk of sounding spiritless or insipid i will forge ahead with my thoughts.

First off, i actually had a good day. I accomplished things that had long been put off due to a variety of reasons. It felt good. I guess you can say i had a very fulfilled day and i feel pleased with myself.

I think i've mentioned that lately, i've been proud to make the aquaintences of various people here on the "net". Now, maybe and i use the word maybe very lightly, maybe i become a little too attached to the newness of these friendships. I simply do not know. I care. I care deeply for people that i may very well never meet. So, when something scary happens to any of these people, it upsets me. I want to help, i just don't know how. I want to be there, yet i don't quite know where "there" is.

I realize that i am scarily paying pedantic attention to details here. I am distracted by my thoughts. I usually go through life saying "it is what it is" meaning in a nutshell, "this is the way its going right now, and thats how it is." kind of a way to say: dont overthink the situation. a reminder to keep things simple, dont overanalyze things, or a way to put a definition on something thats hard to explain. Insert "tough shit" here!

So, i'm ranting here. Not making much sense even to my over-stimulated mind. Things always have a way of working out. I truly believe that.



I think tomorrow i'd like to talk about the global juice feast. Lots to say about that just have to organize my thoughts.

Lastly, Philip over at lovingraw has brought to my attention a wonderful raw chocolate site
gnosis chocolate

Vanessa Barg, owner of Gnosis Chocolate and Certified Holistic Health Counselor is a chocolate alchemist, and has really done an amazing job with combining a love for chocolate with potent superfoods and medicinal herbs. Besides the delicious taste, and the love for cacao, some of her clients and customers are even experiencing physical healing from the ingredients contained within her bars.

A message from Vanessa:

Most of you have heard that I make chocolate – many of you have tasted it at raw events, some of you have bought the bars in NYC retail stores, and others have ordered it through my website…. I want to thank you SO much for your support with this GI2MR Gnosis 4-Pak Special Offer! Here's the site: gnosis special These chocolates will certainly fill the need for anybody with a sweet tooth. Simply terrific!

I know this post is all over the place, but thats because my mind is as well. It is what it is!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus