Sunday, February 10, 2008

What am i doing??

“We forget that historically, people have eaten for a great many reasons other than biological necessity. Food is also about pleasure, about community, about family and spirituality, about our relationship to the natural world, and about expressing our identity.”





It's as if i lost all thought processes when it comes to food. I read blogs, i look up recipes, i think about what i will eat for the day yet i eat the same things over and over. I want to embrace the raw lifestyle and make it my own. Not hardcore, just dedicated.

Each thing i do or accomplish helps me to live a pure, conflict free life. Why deal with the complications of not being evolved enough to know when you are wrong? I know when i am wrong, but i also know when i am right. I do not throw my beliefs out to other people hoping to convert them. I simply explain my life and hope they understand.

So this book "In defense of Food" I want to read it. Not just read it, but absorb it into the deep crevices of my brain! It is currently being featured as a book club book on
crazy sexy cancer a blog that i love by the way! Kris Carr is magic and delightful. She has a posse of CSC people that are smart, funny and full of life. So, anyway amazon is calling my name to order this book.

I need to pick a direction of the way i want my diet to proceed. 50/50? 80/20? or 100%. Whatever i choose i need to stick to it and create healthy, beautiful, detoxing food that will take me way beyond just eating.
blog comments powered by Disqus